Service Crew at The Oyster Bank
Full Time Service
- Maintain a team-oriented personality with strong people management skills;
- Oversee the organization of bar stock & ingredients; verifying all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance;
- Ensure all food / drink preparation and presentation by the team closely follows recipes and SOP guidelines, and are delivered in accordance with the brand’s appearance/quality standards;
- Actively respond to and handle guest problems and complaints;
- Trains new floor employees to restaurant standards; capitalizing on informal opportunities to coach and mentor, taking interest in others’ personal development;
- Ensure proper purchasing and receiving bar supplies.
- Ensure proper grooming and hygiene standards for all floor staff;
- Ensure all equipment in the bar is properly maintained and in working order in accordance with SFA standards. Promptly feedback to management team if any issues arise.
- Assist the company in expansion plans.
- Basic duties like taking customers' orders, preparing drinks, serving food and drinks, cashiering and housekeeping.
5.5 days, 9 hrs/day, $2.4-$2.8k (Singaporean/PR)
For foreigners, subject to quota availability at the time of hire. Remuneration package may differ based on experience.
Part Time Service
- Taking customers' orders
- Preparing drinks
- Serving food and drinks to customers
- Basic housekeeping duties
- Be at least 18 years old and above
- Commit to at least 3 months of work
- Take up at least 1 shift per week (min. 1 Fri/Sat/Sun shift each week)
Part Time: $9/hour
- 11AM-2.30PM daily
- 5-10PM on weekdays
- 3-10PM on weekends
*Hiring for two outlets under The Oyster Bank (The Oyster Vault Pte Ltd - Funan #02-32, GWC Vault Pte Ltd - Great World City #01-111)
The Oyster Vault Pte Ltd