Service Crew (5.5 days/SGD 2000/Bonus/Incentive/University/Clubhouse)
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 15-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1658307
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
The incumbent is responsible for providing good customer service by efficiently attending to Members and Guests of the Society in a professional and courteous manner.
- Set tables according to operation’s SOP.
- Familiarise with restaurant’s menu and F&B promotions.
- Promote and recommend restaurant’s menu accordingly.
- Allocate tables and take orders for Members and Guests.
- Ensure food and beverages are served promptly and correctly.
- Tidy work station after each operation.
- Maintain cleanliness of the restaurant at all times.
Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.