Service Coordinator Specialist (SAP / North / $3.2K)
- Timely acknowledgment to customers on USED Goods receipt for repairs and co-ordinate / perform checks on the physical contents of these returns.
- Manage the service order process and ensuring the corporate guidelines on importing and exporting shipment are adhered to.
- Planning of service orders, liaise with Service technicians, Warehouse, Planning and Logistics Operations to fulfill the agreed deadlines and ensure timely dispatch of service orders to customers.
- Monitor the pricing on billing requests for service orders to ensure that they are in line with the agreed price lists.
- Ensure that repair quotations are raised to the customers as well as monitor the response.
- Monitor the maintenance backlog on daily basis and inform customers of any delays.
- Manage the maintenance call process including the creation of service orders from sold contracts.
- Drive process improvements and implement workflow systems to optimize efficiency and enhance productivity.
- Perform ad-hoc duties and responsibility as assigned.
- Diploma in Business/ Logistics / Materials Engineering with at least 2 to 5 years’ relevant working experience preferably in MNC manufacturing environment.
- Dynamic, self-motivation with excellent soft skill
- Systematic, organized and well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure as to meet shipment deadline
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key customers
- Strong team-player and close collaboration with other cross-functional teams
- Possess self-driven and good sense of ownership
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Words and Power Point applications
- SAP Knowledge preferred.
Job ID 47111
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9726
Lee Khet Kien, Kent
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1658448
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd