● To handle incoming emails (including weekend)
● To build a good relationship with existing and potential customers
● To arrange and coordinates between shipping agents and operation team on vessel boarding.
● To assist in preparing documentations for entry into Shipyard, vessel boarding or oversea trips
● To prepare documents for spares delivery and packing of spares for delivery.
● Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
● ITE or at least 1 year relevant experience. Entry level candidates will also be consider.
● Proficient with Microsoft office is a must.
● Good attitude and willingness to learn, committed and hardworking.
● Willingly to work after office hour.
● Candidates who have Class 3 license is an advantage
Other Information: Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Working location: 10 Hoe Chiang Road
Working days/hours: Monday to Friday, from 9.00am to 6.00pm
Interested candidates with above qualifications, please forward detailed resume and to include information on the following.
1) Reason for leaving current or last employment
2) Last drawn/or current salary
3) Expected salary
4) Date of availability and/or notice period
All application will be treated in strictest confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Interested applicant please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Hyundai Lifeboats Singapore Pte Ltd
Our holding company, Hyundai Lifeboats, was established in 1975 as a part of Hyundai group and now it is the only lifeboat manufacturer in Korea. We have established Singapore local office as subsidiary of Hyundai Lifeboats in Korea to supply better quality life-saving appliances and services in August 2009.