Service Contract Coordinator (5.5 days/ Engineering Inds) @ East
- Singaporean & good in Microsoft Excel and Word
- NiTEC in Business Administration with Engineering background
- Assist technical team with the creation of Service Contract for new installation/ follow up with customer
- Liaising between parties regarding contract development, and negotiations regarding terms and conditions, and drafting and revising changes as required.
- Reviewing contracts, verifying accuracy and resolving discrepancies in line with company rules and guidelines.
- Sharing and clarifying contract processes, conditions and details with management, business partners and employees.
- Assist in upkeeping ISO management system to meet requirements
- Maintain appropriate filing of relevant documentation
- Build and maintain effective relationships with our regular contractors, tradespeople and customers.
- Good interpersonal, computer and communication skill
- Able to work independently
- Must be able to work overtime
- General / Ad-Hoc Task if any
- Salary : $2.3K max (depend on experience)
Please attach updated resume in Microsoft WORD Format (.doc file) and must include the following information :
1. Personal Particulars
3. Work experiences (period of employment & job duty) in point forms
4. Reasons for leaving each employment
5. Last drawn salary in each employment
6. Expected salary
7. Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)