• Acts as liaison between clients and company
- Quote Customer for Service Job Inquiry
- Answers client and customer questions.
- Reports problems and unresolved issues to manager.
- Presents Service reports to company director or manager.
• Coordinate with customer date/time/job scope and assign service job to service engineers
- Arrange Transportation, Accommodation, Airticket and visa/permit for attending service engineer
- Manage Service Engineer's schedule for service attendance
- Provide documentation support to customers for service attendance requirement
- Coordinate Purchase of Parts required for service attendance
• Prepare Invoice for job attended by Service Engineer to customer (instead Relay information to Admin to prepare invoice to customer for the Job attended by service engineer)
- Work closely with solution partners to resolve technical issues with assistance from service engineers
- Manage Service Department Costing Table We may need to give them some basic data of what we need.
• Ad-hoc duties or projects as assigned
Having the following may have an advantage:
-Able to address and resolve any issues and complaints.
-Able to write up reports of client and customer activity or complaints.
-Able to device ways to improve customer service and client relationships
Precision Infocomm Pte Ltd