Service Availability Manager
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 20-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6941|EA Personal Registration No: R1436393
- Person In-charge of role will optimize the availability of IT infrastructure, systems, and services to meet the commitments has made to its clients in a cost-effective manner.
- Deliver an Enhanced Recovery Model for resolution of Major Incidents of complexity or long duration.
- Provide integrated management and coordination of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Availability Management processes.
- Utilize technical and client environment knowledge to assure services and components are designed and delivered to meet their availability targets.
- They will facilitate bridging the gaps between delivery teams and drive rapid recovery during incidents.
- They will provide a holistic view of the client's environment and make recommendations to improve overall service.
- SAM focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
- 5 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Availability Management processes.
- Coordinate with Network, Asset and Servicedesk team
- Report to the Delivery manager
- Client Facing role.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a similar discipline.
- ITIL certification is preferred.
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.