Service Attendant - Banquets (Meeting Services)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Jan-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- To understand set up/requirement of floorplan
- To be knowledgeable and able to meet ‘OneMBS’ Banquets Standards
- To maintain organizer storage areas with proper supplies and cleanliness. Rectify any cleanliness/organization deficiencies as and when required
- Attend daily briefing to understand the area of deployment and any assignments given by Leaders
- To participate and contribute in all designated meetings and training sessions
- To respond, acknowledge and anticipate promptly to guests requests
- To ensure all delegate assignments to be completed before signing out.
- To report any defects of equipment or work area to Manager on Duty
- To understand Air Wall configuration and its orientation
- Must be equipped with basic Room Setup knowledge for (Theatre, Classroom, Boardroom, Hollow Square, UShape, Catering and etc.
- Must be equipped on Setting up of Meeting materials (PPMH - Paper, Pens, Mints and Water bottle)
- To set up various type of staging (16', 24', 32', 48'-72' and step risers and etc.
- To understand basic computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word)
- To ensure proper handover and takeover of shifts for Captains
- To be able to plan and organize various set up, refresh, teardown and turnover.
- To be able to conduct audit checks of rooms set up upon completion as per BEO
- To take responsibility for one or more secondary duties assigned
- Proficient in written and verbal English.
- Minimum 6 months in customer service / guest contact roles, preferably in a hospitality organization
- Have a well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Ability to lead by example with honesty and integrity
- Ability to exceed guest expectations
- Ability to analyze and improve process and procedures
- Ability to interact and solve opportunities with employees and guests
- Ability to adapt and take advantage of different working environment, staff, guests and opportunities
- Must be physical strong
- Able to lift up to 10KG without assistance
- Able to work on a 24 hour rotating shift
- Able to work weekends & public holiday
- Able to work standing up to 8 hours