Service Associate, Branches (One year contract)
Functional area: Channels
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: Contract
Your pimary role is to handle Account Opening & Fixed Deposit transactions. To provide efficient and quality service to customers and process customer's transactions and requests in an accurate, timely and cost effective manner.
Detailed responsibilities includes:
Operations and Customer Service
- Perform account opening, account maintenance and Fixed Deposit transactions, including placement, renewal and withdrawal of FD and FCFD.
- Attend to customer queries and/or requests and assist to resolve service issues and to escalate unresolved concerns to DBM.
- Follow-ups on customers' requests that are processed by backroom fulfillment unit.
- Cross-selling of Bank's products and/or services.
- Comply with established operational control and audit procedures.
- Exercise vigilance when performing duties and highlight unusual and suspicious transactions.
- Cash duties where assigned
- Assist Deputy Branch Manager in maintaining a high standard of housekeeping at branch by ensuring the cleanliness and tidiness of banking hall and in-branch auto-lobby.
- Diploma from a recognized institution, preferably from local Polytechnics
- 2 years’ relevant banking or service/hospitality industry experience is preferred
- Strong customer service mindset
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous and detailed
- Effectively bilingual in English and a second language; ability to speak a local dialect to communicate with our mass market clientele is preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)