Our Service Ambassadors will be deployed to perform multi-faceted roles across the respective zones at our centre: Guest Relations, Spa & Healing, Hotel & Daycare.
They will perform general duties such as welcoming clients, answering telephone calls, making appointments and general housekeeping. They will also assist at the salon and spa by performing basic grooming components as well as administering spa and healing services. At the pet hotel, they will serve asa pet guardians providing supervision, care and attention to our animal guests.
- Perform payment transactions.
- Welcome and attent to guests.
- Follow up with customers for their appointments.
- Attent to product and service enquiries.
- Interact and educate customers on appropriate products and treatments for their animal companion's special needs.
- Perform basic grooming, spa and healing services.
- Provide animal husbandry to hotel and daycare guests.
- Perform routine housekeeping tasks to upkeep the centre.
- Transport animal guests to and fro for hotel, spa, healing and grooming services
- Well-organised and detailed.
- Sociable, friendly and loves to interact with people.
- Possess an aptitude for basic animal welfare and sales techniques.
- Pleasant disposition and personality.
- Excellent communicator.
- Minimum 'O' levels with 5 passes or equivalent.
- Proficient in mathematics and basic accounting.
- Able to move animals and merchandise weighing up to 25kg.
- Class 3 driving license required
Petopia International Pte Ltd