Service Ambassador (MBC)
Cycle & Carriage Singapore | Date Posted: 4-Sep-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
Joining C&C is a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a successful organization where everyone respects each other and enjoys working together. We recognize your performance in both tangible and intangible ways, by providing you development opportunities and making you feel respected.
We are looking for a dedicated Service Ambassador to be part of our Mercedes-Benz customer service team. You will be part of our highly customer centric team providing excellent customer service that is representative of the Mercedes-Benz brand. Being in a dynamic environment, you are expected to adapt, pick up and apply new skills and knowledge which will be necessary to your success in this role.
- First point of contact to greet and welcome all visitors and walk-in customers promptly
- Ensure after-sales support to customers by providing high level of customer service (e.g, attend to customer needs, replenish refreshment supply)
- Attend to incoming calls, handle general enquiries and channel customers to the right person-in-charge
- Handle all customers' appointment bookings for service and repairs promptly
- Process job order and ensure effective flow of information from customers to workshop and vice versa
- Assist in the procedures for customers' collection of vehicles when the service / repair jobs are completed
- Maintain proper and accurate documentation to ensure rightful collection of vehicles after servicing
- Manage and promote boutique accessories and assist customers in enquiries on boutique sales
Additional for cashier function (if applicable)
- Ensure collected payments received are submitted to the Account department daily
- Updating of all payments received in the system
To be considered for this position, you should have attained GCE 'O' Levels and above with at least 1 year of customer service experience. You should demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, proficient in MS Office and meticulous with numbers and details. Well versed in English; fluency in Mandarin will be advantageous in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates.
About the Company
A member of the Jardine Cycle & Carriage Group, C&C is one of the leading automotive groups in Singapore. We started out in 1899 as a trader in nutmegs and other sundries. In more than 100 years since, we have grown to become a major player in the automotive industry in Singapore, retailing Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Kia and Citroën passenger cars and commercial vehicles. At Cycle & Carriage, it is more than just the recognition we have earned as being the leader in its class. "Exceptional Journeys" encapsulates our passion for our existence. Bringing together high-performing team members and technical excellence to create people-focused experiences that consistently exceed expectations. Whether it is a customer we serve, an employee that we engage, a brand that we carry, we want to support them in creating exceptional journeys for themselves.
We have a constant mission to strive towards being an Employer of Choice in the countries we operate in. Some of our better performing countries have consistently being recognised for commendable people practices such as:
- HR Asia's Best Companies to Work for in 2015, 2016 and 2017;
- Finalist in HR Excellence Awards 2016 for Recruitment and Leadership Development.
- Winner of Innovative Talent Acquisition Strategy Award in the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2016
- Winner of Excellence In Innovative Use of HR Technology in HR Excellence Awards 2017
- Merit for Singapore Health Award as awarded by Health Promotion Board
- The most recent accolades achieved during the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2017, where we clinch the Best Employer Brand, Best Work-Life Balance and Best HR Team Awards.
The emphasis on employee experience has been on the forefront of the C&C's people practices. Keen for a career conversation? Connect with us to find out more. (You would be notified if you are shortlisted. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in this document by Jardine Cycle & Carriage and / or Cycle & Carriage Singapore, for assessing your career application).