Service Advisor (Workshop) - Tuas, Basic up $2600 [TT]
Position : Service Advisor
- Permanent Position
- Basic Up $2600 + Commission
- Monday - Friday; Alternate half Saturday
- Tuas (Transport Tuas Crescent MRT)
- Industry : Automotive / Engineering
You may put in your client’s company description (Optional).
- Identifying and responding to customers’ needs by providing technical advices
- Prepare quotation, debit note or credit note to customers and raise work orders
- Raise job orders to workshops & contractors
- Update the service/repair schedule and vehicle collection with customers.
- Collection of payment
- Assist to expand and develop clientele base
- Cold-calls to potential prospects
- Maintain good rapport with new and existing customers
- Assist in after-sales service and debt collector
- Performs ad hoc duties as assigned by Supervisors
- Academic qualification: O level & equivalent.
- Competent in basic English (verbal & written)
- Proficient in basic MS Office
- Possesses problem solving ability & a customer centric mindset
- Prior working experience in the automotive industry in the workshop or similar role for at least 3 years
- Prepare to work on weekends and beyond office hours when required
- Singaporean Only
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format to us [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teh Min Li (Tommy)
Local Staffing Division | Reg no.: R1549906
EA Licence No.: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd