Server Specialist (VMware/5 days)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide server infrastructure support, identify, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Manage virtual and physical servers on Windows and RHEL operating systems.
- Configure and manage Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Email Exchange and group policies.
- Building, upgrade, troubleshooting and administering of servers, SAN storage, LANDESK, Secure File service and Linux platform machine.
- Vulnerability patch update on servers and all user workstations.
- Monitor server daily operation and respond to operational usability concern.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot and correct hardware & software issues on servers. Escalate incidents as necessary.
- Develop PC image that is compliant with company security standard.
- Provisioning user accounts, permissions, access rights, and network shared storage allocations.
- Function as technical representative on Cloud design and implementation.
- Support Mobile Device Management implementation.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of server configurations and baselines.
- Ensure data backup on system images and shared drives are up and running.
- Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
- Provide after office hour support in rotating basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computing or related studies.
- ITIL Foundation v3/v4 and MCSE preferred.
- Ability to manage, upgrade, configure and setup VMware ESX 5.5 and the latest version.
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experienced in implementing and maintaining Windows 2008/2012/2016 and LINUX physical and virtual servers.
- Experienced in the setup, configuring and managing Active Directory, ADFS, DNS server and DHCP server.
- Knowledge on SAN storage using HP 3PAR SAN storage and SAN switch.
- Knowledge on configuring and setup of Infoblox.
- Knowledge and some hand-on experience on Splunk.
- Knowledge on change management (ITIL)
- Knowledge on LANDESK management software.
- Experience in implementing Mobileiron (Mobile Device Management) is preferred.
- Experience in design and implementing O365 is preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- 6 mths contract with full benefits, subject to extension or conversion.
- MNC, 5 days, Raffles Place
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
People Profilers Pte Ltd