Server Specialist (MNC, Town, up to $5500)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide server infrastructure support, identify, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Manage virtual and physical servers on Windows and RHEL operating systems.
- Configure and manage Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Email Exchange and group policies.
- Building, upgrade, troubleshooting and administering of servers, SAN storage, LANDESK, Secure File service and Linux platform machine.
- Vulnerability patch update on servers and all user workstations.
- Monitor server daily operation and respond to operational usability concern.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot and correct hardware & software issues on servers. Escalate incidents as necessary.
- Develop PC image that is compliant with company security standard.
- Provisioning user accounts, permissions, access rights, and network shared storage allocations.
- Function as technical representative on Cloud design and implementation.
- Support Mobile Device Management implementation.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of server configurations and baselines.
- Ensure data backup on system images and shared drives are up and running.
- Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
- Provide after office hour support in rotating basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computing or related studies.
- 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience.
- ITIL Foundation v3/v4 and MCSE preferred.
- Ability to manage, upgrade, configure and setup VMware ESX 5.5 and the latest version.
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experienced in implementing and maintaining Windows 2008/2012/2016 and LINUX physical and virtual servers.
- Experienced in the setup, configuring and managing Active Directory, ADFS, DNS server and DHCP server.
- Knowledge on SAN storage using HP 3PAR SAN storage and SAN switch.
- Knowledge on configuring and setup of Infoblox.
- Knowledge and some hand-on experience on Splunk.
- Knowledge on change management (ITIL)
- Knowledge on LANDESK management software.
- Experience in implementing Mobileiron (Mobile Device Management) is preferred.
- Experience in design and implementing O365 is preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748 Fax: 6536 7890
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd