Server engineer - IT (Network/ server, ASAP)
- Troubleshoot of Network/Servers in-house/onsite/ remote
- Survey and draft proposal on new infrastructure for customer.
- Setup of Server, Microsoft Exchange Email, IP phones, Active directory, file server
- Maintain and document down all customer’s infrastructure and network diagram including router settings, IP address, passwords, backup schedule and backup location.
- Email and phone communication with customer.
- Attending to Onsite IT support (Need to travel around Singapore)
- Contact points for customers to address issues and work towards resolution of any problems rose.
- Take responsibility and ownership of customer problem, from start to resolution
- Service existing client and new customer on IT related matters
- To have high level of integrity and ethics
- Assist the Director / Sales Manager / Senior Engineer on all assignment/task given to you
- Research and explore new technology related to IT support.
- Configure of router,firewall, ip phones, switch and other network equipments
- Island wide installation and configuration of software
- Maintain records of customer software Licenses
- Maintain company internal IT hardware
- Report to IT Manager and the Director
Candidate must possess at least a diploma in IT or Diploma of any field.
Proficiency in computers and technologies
Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Yearly incentive trip
Birthday Off and Treat
Sponsorship for upgrading courses after 1 year of employment. ie. MCSE, CCNA etc.
Nanyang Tech Pte Ltd