About the SEO Specialist Role
As an SEO Specialist, you’ll be working in an agency environment to ensure smooth running and successful SEO campaigns for clients and the Digital Marketing Manager, while working alongside the digital marketing, creative as well as the project team. Additionally, your expertise in keywords and content optimization will also be applied to various content creation / copywriting assignments for website and marketing
We are currently searching for a motivated, passionate and experienced SEO Specialist to join our creative team.
- Work in a fast-paced agency environment to provide thought-leadership and value-add to SEO campaigns under clients and Digital Marketing Manager
- Assume full ownership of assigned SEO campaigns to ensure the delivery of KPIs
- Content creation and optimization for website and other marketing initiatives
- Ensure search engine optimization for websites; optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO position for target keywords
- Work closely with content and digital team to drive SEO in content creation
- Research and analyses competitor advertising links
- Manage the SEO strategy to continuously improve organic traffic and webpage rankings for client and internal campaigns
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Track, analyses and report campaign performance using Google Analytics and other relevant metrics.
- 1-2 years of experience in SEO/SEM in a digital/web environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising/Media, Journalism or related fields.
- Understanding of search engines, up-to-date SEO techniques, ranking factors, and principles for sound SEO design and user experience.
- Experience with keyword research, competitive analysis, SEO editorial and content knowledge
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google search console, Google Tag manager, Google Keyword Planner, and other relevant SEO tools.
- Ability to identify, comprehend, analyze, and solve problems within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in web copy and digital marketing content writing is a bonus.
- Google AdWords qualification is a bonus.
- Experience with online marketing and lead generation is a bonus.
- Experience in WordPress and other popular Content Management Systems is a bonus.
This role presents an opportunity for anyone looking to extend his experience in the internet industry and to grow together with our company.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send in your resume with current and expected salaries to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Remuneration package shall be determined based on experience and qualifications. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
Verz Design Pte Ltd