- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our Client is a web technology and solution provider that aims to help small and midsize companies to quickly implement IT and e-commerce solutions effectively and professionally. Their range of services and solutions are designed to meet the needs of SMEs in Singapore, keeping in tune to the unique requirements of their clients.
- Create, implement, analyse SEO strategies for company website portfolio alongside with business goals.
- Analyse existing website compliancy to industry-wide SEO standards and approaches, suggest improvements and amendments.
- Develop and implement internal link building strategies.
- Research and analyse competitors’ strategies, i.e. backlinks, pages code, and etc.
- Continuously monitor and improve SEO level using analytics tools.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with our business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage visitors, closely match the agreed profile of the targeted audience.
- Keep abreast of updates on SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- You possess at least 5 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), ideally within the e-commerce industry.
- You demonstrate a strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) processes, technologies, tools.
- You have experience working with popular SEO tools (Set of Google tools, Ahrefs, MOZ, etc.), CMS (i.e. Opencart), and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments.
- You possess knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
Apply this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/45660615
Snaphunt Pte Ltd