Senior WSH Manager (Exp in 3PL/Manufacturing)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 21-Feb-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710 | EA Personal Registration No: J119102E
Manager, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop, implement and improve the Workplace Safety and Health Management System for Facilities across Warehousing, Transport and Office Environments in compliance with legal requirements and industry best practices.
- Tailor Safety Policies and Standard Operating Procedures to achieve Business Goals as detailed in the Transport and Operations Plans
- Lead the Committees comprising of External Vendors, Operations and Transport Stakeholders as well as Senior Management
- Achieve and Maintain Bizsafe Star and ISO 45001 (or equivalent) standards
- Manage the performance of direct reports by developing accountabilities, establishing performance objectives, providing career counselling, feedback and guidance and ensuring that all policies are understood and adhered to
- Develop, maintain and improve an effective training regime towards increasing risk awareness and inculcating a safety culture throughout the organisation.
- Min Degree in Engineering/Occupational Safety and Health
- Level C - Specialist Diploma in WSH, or equivalent
- Registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer (MOM)
- Registered Fire Safety Manager (SCDF)
- Registered Environment Control Officer (ECO)
- Min 6 years of WSH experience leading Safety in MNC
- Incident prevention with fundamentals of investigation methodology and process, including interviewing skills & techniques
- Ownership of automation and technology implementation with strong operational background
- Data driven approach to problem resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd