Senior Workforce Scheduler - Hotel Admin
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-May-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Expertise in analyzing diverse labour, transactions, guest service and productivity data from various sources and systems, with the ability to deliver structured, meaningful evaluations with recommendations within timelines for varying projects.
- Candidates with leadership exposure and more years of experience can be considered for a AM, position.
- Work with departments and business to optimize staffing to minimize cost, maximize service and maintain staff engagement.
- Explore cross deployment opportunities to maximize employee productivity and service
- Act as a coach who draws on data to help departments conduct regular reviews of staffing and KPIs with an aim to constantly improve.
- Ability to explore multiple scenarios and processes proactively with several stakeholders to achieve the best outcome for the operational department.
- Involved in ongoing improvement plans, training, other business initiatives and strategies
- Proactively anticipate staffing strategies and scheduling needs to meet business changes including new business, technology implementation, and process improvements
- Uphold workforce scheduling fundamentals, best practices and active participation in structured weekly and monthly reviews with operations.
- Ongoing study of trends for all metrics with recommendations to the forecasting, forward planning processes to ensure that staffing model accurately reflects the business environment.
- Work with key business partners (Analysts, Support Unit, IT, Telecom etc.) to conduct root cause analysis on technical issues impacting performance and communicate findings and resolution to various teams
- Assist with the integration and implementation of new technologies, dashboards, etc.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position
- Relevant experience in workforce optimisation, scheduling and analytics 2 years in any industry.
- Degree in Engineering, Suppy Chain, Analytics would be a strong asset.
- Prior experience working with scheduling systems is desired and Virtual Roster would be an advantage.
- Experience in Food &\;\\; Beverage would be an added advantage.
- Self-starter exercising discretion with good verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
- A natural curiosity that drives on-going learning and process improvement.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding complex formulas, data transformations from multiple sources.
- Team oriented and results driven with problem solving skills.
- Good time management to prioritize workload, meet tight deadlines and multi-task.
- Effectively communicate workforce planning vision and strategies and build organizational consensus through verbal and written communication.
- Lean and Project management exposure.
- Ability to mentor departments while providing a scheduling service