Senior Workforce Scheduler - Hotel Admin
• Responsible for helping departments to staff optimally to allow for outstanding service levels with maximum efficiency.
• Candidates with Leadership experience and more years of experience can be considered for a AM, position.
• Ability to explore multiple scenarios to achieve the best outcome for the operational department.
• Proactively anticipate staffing strategies and scheduling needs to meet business changes including new business, technology implementation, and process improvements
• Create meaningful interpretation of data through use of tools, industry experience and logic to frame situations for engagement with operations.
• Act as a coach who draws on data to help departments conduct regular reviews of staffing with an aim to constantly improve.
• Maintain structured planning road map with ongoing 'what-if' analysis and recommendations
• Uphold workforce scheduling fundamentals, best practices and active participation in structured weekly and monthly reviews with operations.
• Ongoing study of trends for all metrics with recommendations to the forecasting, forward planning processes to ensure that the staffing model accurately reflects the business environment.
• Involved in process improvement plans, training, other business initiatives and strategies
• Assess the daily performance of operations and manage real-time staffing changes to ensure service level objectives are achieved,
• Work with key business partners (Support Unit, IT, Telecom etc.) to conduct root cause analysis on technical issues impacting performance and communicate findings and resolution to various teams
• Assist with the integration and implementation of new technologies, dashboards, etc.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position
• Relevant experience in performing workforce, scheduling and analytics 2 years in any industry.
• Degree in Engineering or Analytics
• Self-starter exercising discretion with good verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
• A natural curiosity that drives on-going learning and improvement
• Scheduling or optimization experience with exposure in analytics and process improvement
• Strong analytical skills, understanding complex formulas, data transformations from multiple sources.
• Team oriented and results driven with problem solving and project management skills
• Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks
• Effectively communicate workforce planning vision and strategies and build organizational consensus through verbal and written communication