Senior Wet Etch/Lift-Off Engineer
- Work on clean and Lift-off process for track, stepper and aligner.
- Plan, develop and manage new process/material qualification
- Maintain SPC
- Drive process improvement/ CIP
- Troubleshoot day to day issues and maintain processes
- Document processes (FMEA, control plan, work station procedure)
- Collaborate with multiple function groups to ensure on time new product and project delivery
- Bachelor degree (engineering). Diploma holder with many years’ experience can be considered.
- 5 years wafer fab Wet Clean and / or Lift-off process experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd