Senior VP, Strategy & Digital Insurance PMO, TMRW Digital Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
We serve customers across the region where they will enjoy a fully digital experience which is intuitive, transparent and engaging – from the moment they apply, to opening an account, through to their everyday lifestyle needs. Every interaction will be designed to deepen the customer relationship through meaningful conversations and personalised engagement.
The business model is powered by next-generation artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, user interface design and smartphone capabilities. These include our own digital technology innovations as well as solutions provided through our collaboration with FinTech partners.
The focus for UOB’s Digital Bank is engagement and this guides the whole experience for our customers.Job Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the role is to:
- Drive the development and refinement of TMRW strategy in South East Asia
- Ability to frame, identify the elements of a whole and critically examine and relate these components parts separately and/or in relation to the whole.
- Support strategy execution across the different business departments and Centre of Excellence teams
- Build processes to evolve the strategy through simple and effective communications pack and make it integrated throughout the organisation.
- Create a company-wide framework to allow for faster decision making and improved coordination; support its implementation across departments
- Adapt and optimize key operational structures to ensure the team works efficiently as possible
- Shape the product roadmap and inform key business decisions by conducting deep market research and data analysis
- Lead the development of key reports for business leaders with actionable insights and the creation/use of insights for decision making. Provide periodic reporting on key performance areas and KPIs
- Frequently engage with senior stakeholders across the firm to articulate the vision for the Digital Bank TMRW future growth and necessary resourcing to achieve the key objectives of the business
- Define internal and external communication plan
- Over 10+ years’ experience
- At least 4-5 year of consulting experience in top tier Management Consulting firm
- Previous Banking and Digital experience preferred
- Strong strategic thinking, use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Effective cross-functional collaborator and communication
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)