Senior VP, Project Management Office, Digital Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
You will be responsible to project manage VN TMRW Digital Group work streams and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the delivery of project timelines and objectives.
Active engagement and assistance in the ad hoc projects and other related business support activities are also expected.Â
The PMO Manager is also required to provide project support, ensuring project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date, provide regular project status updates, help acquire the necessary resources and skills, and contribute to the delivery of business process to meet identified business requirements. A PMO manager underpins the project delivery mechanisms by ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a controlled way.
Partner with Business and Group Technology and Operations (GTO) to ensure execution of TMRW Digital Bank launch in VN.
You will be responsible to project manage key TMRW Digital Group initiatives in VN and work with key stakeholders to ensure all deliverables are completed on time.Â
Leads the initiation of VN TMRW Digital Group work plan review, identification of inter-dependencies across multiple modules and pro-actively manage potential risk. Stakeholder management is crucial.
- Accountable for serving as primary contact for status updates and adjustments to the project timeline
- Responsible for ensuring that information dissemination to internal stakeholders is timely, clear, and coordinated
- Monitor and ensure all work streams are on track and responsible to flag out any potential risk and delays
- Enhance project standards across all initiatives in the portfolio
- Update and administer the project plans as required using reports from project teams and the outcomes of project, PSC level meetings and workshops.
- Drive closer collaboration across the different sub COE streams
- A recognized tertiary education with at least 12 years of experience in the banking/financial industry
- Approximately 5 years of working experience in program management.
- Customer and service minded pragmatic attitude.
- Good relationship building and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and to define deadlines in a flexible multi discipline and international environment.
- Knowledge in project management tools and techniques.
- Manage Execution
- Organized task master who can synthesize information, needs, and schedules of Transformation team members and other stakeholders
- Professional Agility
- Fast learner who can quickly adapt, prioritize and respond to the requests of multiple stakeholders with limited situational context
- Upholding a professional attitude that is reliable and with adequate discretion when handling any confidential matters
- Effective Communication
- Clear and concise communicator who is attuned to the needs of the Transformation and initiative teams
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Ability to anticipate challenges and proactively alleviate them
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)