Senior VP, Production Support, GTO
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Responsible for the suite of regional applications in UOB Core Banking and Credit Cards domain
- To build and maintain strong technical and support capability in the “run the bank” organisation in support of high level of services
- To maintain stability and performance of the applications to meet business demands
- To achieve stakeholders satisfaction with the services provided with standardised and consistent quality of delivery
- To achieve continuous operational improvement and efficiency gain
- To ensure continuous professional and maturity growth of the immediate organisation
- Head of Level 2 Application Production Support with people management responsibility.
- Stakeholder management of senior management teams from application, business, infrastructure, security, and operations
- Lead cross functional teams to troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate complex incidents and deep underlying issues
- Performance analysis and fine tuning of real time and batch systems
- Drive change management and change readiness discipline. Establish operational readiness process of new products / applications / flows. Drive non-functional requirements discipline.
- Own and manage production defect changes and work closely with Development teams to provide strong governance for control for the applications in scope
- Manage vendor senior stake holders and drive prioritization of issues, continuous service improvement, process improvement, cost management and audit issues. Conduct service review and track SLAs adherence from vendors. Manage a workload which is subject to changing priorities and demands
- Ensures essential process / procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards. Drive the change in culture to ensure Production Support best practices is implemented while ensuring partnerships with developers and business partners are strengthened.
- Execute continuous service improvement plan, process improvement and automation
- Coordinate senior stakeholders between various teams like Infrastructure, Development team to resolve, analysis of root cause for complex issues and outages
- Work across multiple application management areas and support teams to ensure high level of support service.
- Work closely with 1st & 2nd level support and development teams to ensure team is meeting the business’ requirements. Ensure team delivers on these priorities and communicated progress effectively to all stakeholders.
- Follow through to ensure incidents and problems are resolved according to SLA.
- Effective staff engagement and performance management
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)