Senior VP, Personal Financial Services Regional Business Finance, Group Finance
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
We support enhanced decision-making to achieve optimal and sustainable financial outcomes for our shareholders. We are responsible for providing insights into the performance of the Group through financial, regulatory and performance reporting of the Group.Job Responsibilities
- Partner and work directly with regional countries PFS Head, product teams and business finance on their budgeting and monthly forecast. Perform analysis, track and monitor margins, volumes, productivity, headcount, cost initiatives and non-financial KPIs
- Track and identify opportunities and risk management across regional countries and managing P&L on regional basis.
- Work closely with PFS Heads to review, build and validate budget and strategic targets, designing models to track and simulate engines of growth and initiatives across countries
- Must have good understanding of funds transfer pricing and products business drivers
- Prepare and attend joint business review with PFS Head in the countries
- MAS/ICAAP Stress test review and validation
- Governance and controls over all financial and accounting matters, ensuring consistency across countries
- Develop and train cohesive team, build benchstrength
- Post Graduate Degree/Degree holder in Accounting and Finance, CPA / CA or other professional qualification
- Min 10 years of related work years, mainly in business partnering role and MIS experience
- Solid experience in management reporting and analysis, financial control and cost management
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with strong leadership and partnering skills
- Team player with good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications & financial software packages as needed
- Organized, meticulous, detailed oriented with a good aptitude for numbers and strong analytical skills
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)