Senior VP, Liability Investment Product Manager, Group Transaction Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
The person is responsible to structure various liability management investment product solutions for sales/relationship managers to offer to corporates and NBFI segments.
- Work with different stake holders, both internal and external to provide structuredÂ Â investments products for clients
- Understand clientsâ€™ investment policies relating to risk, return, FX position, efficiency, reconciliation and diversification
- Monitors market condition on interest rate, swap cost, regulatory/tax framework to structure optimal onshore and offshore solutions
- Monitor trends in open banking, real time transacting, open APIs and their impact on real time cash application
- Consolidate market trends and developments in order to propose holistic and suitable liability management solution for different client segments
- Prepare marketing pitch books for client presentations
- Joint sales calling with RMs and Sales
- Provide daily and timely market updates to clients
- Conduct regular treasury product workshops for sales, RMs and clients
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)