Senior VP/First VP, Enterprise Ops Support, Shared Infrastructure Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Head the Enterprise Job Scheduling team to provide batch scheduling services supporting all systems in the Data Center
- Develop and fine tune the Operations Acceptance Framework within the Data Center Operations organisation
- Work with technical and applications teams to ensure operations standards are upheld
- Continually review and improve procedures to ensure they are accurate and current
- Pursue streamlining and automation opportunities to enhance the overall efficiency and service delivery quality of the team
- Establish relevant measures and metrics to capture teamâ€™s performance and productivity
- Perform regular risk assessments and ensure compliance to policies and standards governing IT Operations
- Facilitate regional process standardation for Ops services function across all subsidiaries
- Degree holder with minimum 10-12 yearsâ€™ experience managing Data Center Operations in the financial services industry.
- Experienced in supporting and managing Enterprise platforms; Â Mainframe, AS400, Open Systems
- Strong leadership, communications and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of operational tools within the Data Centre environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels
- Experienced in leading teams across multiple geographies
- ITIL certified and conversant in ITSM and ISO
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)