Senior VP / First VP, Cash Sales (NBFI), Transaction Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.Job Responsibilities
The NBFI Cash Management Sales role focuses on executing cash management sales strategies targeting NBFI clients of UOB.
The role will focus on driving cash management sales and liabilities initiatives, and achieving the assigned revenue targets and key performance indicators.
- To formulate and execute Cash Management strategies that are designed to grow our transaction fees and interest income. Primary consideration is to capture and retain operating accounts with payables and receivables flows, “sticky balances” and capture an equitable share of wallet through cross-sell
- To lead deal origination and collaborate with NBFI Relationship Managers by providing product advisory, designing of solutions and winning cash management mandates/ deals
- To own the end-to-end cash management sales process from opportunity identification, designing and positioning the solutions to clients, winning the sales mandate, documentation and implementation of the deal
- To take the lead in responding to all Requests for Information (RFIs) / Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for Cash Management services for the NBFI portfolio. In this respect you will coordinate with all key internal stakeholders in formulating responses/ designing solutions that are both critical and or pertinent to the RFIs & RFPs
- To participate actively in pipeline reviews with the objective of tracking sales activities, provide deals status updates, escalating issues, sharing successes (with objective of replication of success) and lessons learnt
- To collaborate closely with NBFI Relationship Managers on joint sales call, account planning/ wallet sizing, sales strategy/plan
- To actively participate and support marketing & branding activities such as product forums, client events and Media Publication Awards especially with respect to winning awards
- Holder of a University Degree from a recognized University
- More than 10 years of transaction banking experience in cash management position specializing in Non-Bank Financial Institutions and Public Sector segments
- Conversant in cash management and liquidity management solutions, both at the domestic and regional level
- Good working knowledge of working capital solutions and ability to articulate value propositions from a working capital perspective.
- Possess working knowledge of electronic banking delivery, Host-to-Host solutions, ERP, TMS & SWIFT.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)