Senior VP, Bancassurance Digital Product Manager, Personal Financial Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
- Develop and implement digital insurance distribution strategy for both Life and General Insurance & Health products across different segments and countries.
- Compliance controls within the business unit to effectively manage the business, achieve financial objectives and mitigate financial risks to the business
- Manage countries’ digital insurance product teams to ensure timely delivery of all submissions and approvals
- Work with partners to develop and drive ecosystem build and customer acquisition for insurance distribution and engagement and servicing
- Work with countries and businesses to implement digital strategy
- Work closely with countries product teams to ensure timely product submissions and providers onboarding for approval committee/parties
- Ensure products offer good value proposition for customers and are aligned with policies and standards
- Support the development and management of relevant insurance value propositions that have clearly expressed benefits, are scalable across markets, simple, intuitive and compelling for customers/segments/Channels
- Support in developing and rolling out insurance solutions
- Develop and expand insurance solutions including sharing/implementing global/regional best practices
- Related channel and consumer research
- Support key strategic and operational projects across the insurance business
- Provide subject matter expertise across product, channel and customer initiatives in Singapore and Region
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience preferably with background in digital insurance & insuretech - and addition 5 years in insurance industry
- Good knowledge of insurance products distribution and customer engagement journey across life, investments and non-life
- Experience with Bancassurance implementations (and wealth management) and supporting processes (sales, technology, service etc.) preferred
- Good relationship skills and communications skills (verbal and written) to influence stake holders across functions and countries.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Actuarial background preferred
- Proactive, creative and independent
- Good English speaking and writing skills, Multi Lingual an advantage
- Regional experience and awareness
- Proficient computer skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)