Senior VM cum Graphic Design (Taisheng, Pem,Products,FMCG retail)
- Spearhead VM directions, creative creations, display and point of sale materials executions and creatives support for marketing campaigns
- Communicate and generate creative ideas for marketing campaigns, ensures visual and brand consistency across all channel formats
- Responsible for creating of visual merchandising plans to attract customers and drive store traffic, create desire for products by maximum product visibility and increase sales revenue.
- Responsible for in-store visual merchandising guidelines, produce in-store communications, POSM, window display that align with product launches, promotional activities for all year-round campaigns.
- Ensure store displays and windows display are in-compliance to the visual guidelines Monitor assigned projects to ensure timelines are met as required
- Flexibility in working on numerous and forthcoming projects any one time with tight deadlines
- Work Closely with retail operations and marketing team to understand the business requirements and how to translate in to VM and displays at stores
- Responsible to ensure all in-store communication materials, proper shelf merchandising and Planograms are ready and well prepare.
- Regular visits to stores to ensure VM standards are maintain, provide VM concepts training to retail team.
- Research on shopper trends, assess competitors merchandising strategies.
- Manage and monitor VM expenditure
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Superior.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in FMCG/Retail is required for this position.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- Proficiency in Macintosh-based Adobe Design software: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Freehand.
- Proficiency in CAD software: AutoCAD, Mockshop or Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage.
- Creative with a hands-on and "can do" attitude.
- Able to conceptualize and effectively prioritize multiple assignments and working on tight deadlines.
- Ability to think spatially, understanding how a brand is consistently expressed and maintained at stores, over time
- Receptive in working in a fast-paced environment with strong initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible in working independently or as a team player
- Meticulous, with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative and resourceful
Interested applicants may send your resume to *melissa@kschr. com
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Important notes: KSC Consultants Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd