Senior Vice President, Readiness Ops and Projects Head
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB) | Date Posted: 11-Sep-2018
Experienced, Top Management
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Functional area: T&O Retail
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
- Manage “enterprise level” operational readiness, working with cross-technical teams to define plan, coverage analysis, test scenario and test execution orchestration.
- Simplify and standardize testing processes & methodology to build scale and introduce UAT automation through technology
- Ensure smooth operational implementation of projects and quarterly releases
- Ensure consistency of business requirements and deliver the standardization of processes and controls objectives in any program delivered by this team.
- Coordinate with respective Operations Lead with regards to ops training, review of ops controls, processes and procedures, as part of the new system/functionality implemented
- Project Management and System Implementation experience preferred
- Mature individual with strong Leadership, influencing and problem resolution skills.
- Detail oriented and hands-on approach.
- Strong and proven capabilities in managing projects.
- A creative, strategic and analytical thinker with ability to look at issues from multiple angles.
- Possess the mental strength to sustain through difficulties and challenges.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in various disciplines.
- Possess strong verbal and written communications skills, including effective presentation skills.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)