Senior UX Designer
Golden Bridge Drive is an on-line game development company based in Singapore and Taiwan. We are developing an online eco-system (game integration, account management, merchant platform, payment platform, risk control platform, big data analysis platform, cloud service platform and etc.) and providing technology services and solutions to gaming business operators all around the world. The company was founded in 2012 and has been in fast growing pace ever since. The business has been a great success thanks to the strong demands, and we are currently growing the team.
About the role:
As our Senior UX Designer, you are responsible for all design aspects and create a user interface that our clients love.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with design and various stakeholders (product, business, marketing teams, and engineers) to understand and translate requirements into high quality educational products.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design and validate new experiences via mock-ups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Work with the team to seek a deep appreciation of our problem/goals through usability tests.
- Revise and update designs and documentation through user testing and customer feedback.
- 6+ years’ experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
- A bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree or equivalent professional experience.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your process for creating great user-centered design solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders across teams and organization and drive alignment.
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced environment, working on ambiguous and challenging projects.
- Experience working in collaboration with product owners and developers for implementation of customer experiences.
- Experience with best practices for information architecture and design, as well as experience with usability principles and techniques.
- Experience planning and executing effective customer research, solo, or in partnership with a UX Researcher.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Principle, Framer, Flinto, Figma, Azure, Illustrator, Adobe XD; command of technologies (web, Android, iOS, etc.).
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides.
- Ability to expertly articulate ideas, design decisions, and design work to senior level stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes.
- Experience conducting qualitative research activities (e.g. interviews, usability testing).
- Proven track record of applying user-centered design methods.
- Experience with UX design for complex workflows for niche enterprise / B2B user bases (e.g. technical users, operation users, market users, etc.).
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Golden Bridge Drive (SG)