Senior User Acquisition Executive
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Jan-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity within a successful and fast-growing company
- Great opportunity for game enthusiasts
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is an established firm creating and operating games with fun and fulfilling experiences across various platforms.
In this role, you will liaise with Taiwan office and be responsible for :
- Manging performance marketing campaigns across various digital media channels, with a focus on social media (Facebook, Instagram), Google Ads and ad-tech networks.
- Optimising digital marketing campaign performance and paid marketing budget to drive user acquisition, engagement and revenue for online games.
- Assisting in digital media partner evaluation, to improve user acquisition strategy and ensure marketing budget efficiency.
- Generating compelling creatives that are based on campaign performance and audience insights.
- Supporting new initiatives and A/B testing to improve efficiency in user acquisition and maximize ROI.
- Collaborating with product team to define, measure and improve key business metrics.
- Gathering campaign performance data from different internal and external sources to enable data-driven decision making
- Interfacing with various departments within the company to improve data quality and comparability.
- Providing full transparency into campaigns on a constant and pro-active basis.
- Researching and presenting information by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in digital marketing in a similar role
- You have experience with paid social ads, Google ads, marketing campaign planning and execution
- You possess strong understanding of online advertising metrics (CPI, CPA, CTR, CVR, CPC, ROAS, ROI, LTV).
- Knowledge of performance marketing in online gaming industry or mobile app marketing will be advantageous
- You have strong data analytics skills, a good sense of numbers and a detail-oriented mindset.
- You are able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment with time management skills and multi-tasking skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd