Senior / UIUX Designer
Golden Bridge Drive (SG)| Date Posted: 26-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
What You Will Do
- Establish design systems grounded in principles of modularity, extensibility and reusability.
- Design and establish key aspects of proposed experience and articulate how it reconciles with both business and user needs.
- Approach problem solving pragmatically; articulate and balance trade-offs to keep teams moving forward
- Conduct user testing / research sessions to identify and document meaningful patterns.
- Combine the user research with stakeholder interviews, to understand key success factors for projects.
- Develop and refine personas / segmentations based on research findings and integrating them within the UX strategy and design.
- Evaluate existing sites for persuasiveness, emotional design, and conversion; assess properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
- Provide recommendations to the client / internal team based on research findings
- Synthesize and present your design work.
- Create prototypes using tools such as Adobe XD
- Able to offer and accept consistent critique of design work
- Actively participate in all product phases from strategy to launch, through to continuous enhancements.
What We Are Looking For
- Experience in UI design in web and mobile application
- Experience in leading design team through the design process
- Experience in developing, retaining and mentoring designers
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc
- Excellent layout, graphic design and illustration skills
- Experience in design for web and mobile application especially in area of e-commerce
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in high-pressure situations and tight time frames
- Must be able to communicate in basic Mandarin due to close collaboration with Mandarin speaking counterpart in Taiwan
Golden Bridge Drive (SG)