Senior Trust Officer
- Join a highly respected trust company in Singapore
- A role that will accelerate your career
- Strong learning and development opportunities
Our client is an international trust and corporate services provider. With a global outreach and a widespread international network, they are currently delivering best in class services to clients in Asia Pacific markets.
You will be responsible for :
- Daily administration of trust and/or companies in accordance with fiduciary, statutory, regulatory and internal requirements
- Drafting of appropriate trustee and company minutes and resolutions for structures under care.
- Maintaining close contact with client, advisors and related third parties such as lawyers, tax consultants etc.
- Adhering to the highest standards of administration including the periodic production of reports/analyses to third parties.
- Reviewing annual accounts on client portfolio and working with bookkeepers & accountants to ensure correct information is recorded.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role within Private banking, Wealth management or Trust Company.
- You possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You are self-motivated, independent and reliable.
- You have an eye for detail and are extremely analytical.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd