Senior/Transplant Coordinator (Liver/Kidney) - 5 days office hours
- Coordinate Liver Transplant activities and administrative work associated with the running of the Hospital’s Liver Transplant Programme.
- Coordinate patients’ referrals and pre-transplant evaluation.
- Ensure that the legislation regarding organ donation and transplant are not contravened during the liver donation and transplant process.
- Correspond with the relevant legal authorities and Ministry of Health (MOH) officials on policies relating to the Liver Transplant Programme.
- Responsible for providing information on policies relating to liver donation and transplantation
- Attend to referrals by hepatologists and/or hepatobiliary surgeons for live donor liver transplant from National University Hospital and other restructured hospitals or Private hospitals in Singapore, and overseas centers.
- Provide counselling for potential donors, potential recipients and their families who are considering live donor livertransplants.
- Conduct the transplant workup of donors, potential recipients and their families who are considering live donor liver transplants.
- Schedule laboratory investigations, trace results, document results, schedule appointments to see the transplant surgeon and other disciplines, and schedule the operation.
- Arrange for Transplant Ethics Committee (TEC) meeting to ensure that all legal requirements of the case are fulfilled.
- Maintain close liaison with physicians, surgeons, nursing staff, laboratory technicians, and MOH officials pertaining to organ donation and transplantation.
- Attend ward rounds with the liver transplant team.
- Participate in weekly transplant meeting where discussions regarding patients’ issues and progress are held.
- Attend weekly clinics with transplant physicians or transplant surgeons to assist with the scheduling of investigations are reflected in the liver transplant protocol.
- Provide discharge teaching to newly transplanted patients and their caregivers
- Min Bachelor of Arts and Social Science majoring in Social Work, or Psychology; or Bachelor of Science majoring in Biomedical Science, Life Sciences, Biotechnology or General Science.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Healthcare setting is preferred
- Possess drive and initiative.
- Ability to work independently and well under pressure
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: Transplant Coordinator
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd