Senior TIBCO Consultant / Developer
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Senior TIBCO Consultant / Developer
- Execute application development deliverables and activities prioritized by Application Delivery Manager, primarily through using TIBCO Products such as TIBCO BW, EMS, Business Events (BE), TIBCO Hawk, TIBCO ActiveSpace, TIBCO Adaptors and TIBCO Spotfire. Along with this also work on TIBCO integration with Bigdata like Hadoop, Kafka etc.
- Assist, co-ordinate and support other Developer Analysts when needed.
- Participate in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for IT Projects and will interface with various IT stakeholders such as 3rd party vendor suppliers, in-house delivery, business analysts, and project managers to perform development activities.
- Work closely with the Application Delivery and Architects to development code that is aligned to approved design and specifications.
- Assist in unit testing, QA and UAT phases, working closely with QA team.
- Work closely with the Application Delivery and QA teams to ensure any defects highlighted are resolved.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- At least Seven (7) year's of development experience and you possess strong fundamental understanding of requirements specification, design, coding, and testing of information systems.
- Must have deep knowledge of and experience with TIBCO products such as Business Works (BW), EMS, Hawk, and Business Events (BE).
- Applies well-defined and disciplined development, implementation, and production processes.
- Demonstrates the ability to operate independently to design, develop, and implement software.
- Experience with Version Management tool such as SVN or TFS, etc.
- Certifications in any TIBCO product mentioned above will be an advantage.
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd