Senior Test Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Test Analyst for a ongoing project with one of the top banks in Singapore. It will be long term contract with Aryan Solutions, Singapore.
Salary: Open to discuss
- Manage stakeholders expectations across UAT business functions within and outside Project teams
- Lead the daily operational function for WM UAT team
- Act as E2E point of contact for UAT testing during E2E testing lifecycle
- Coordinate E2E UAT testing across different teams, units, systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deals with complex and highly variable issues
- Collaborate with client leads and development teams and partners with business users
- Help manage the user acceptance test cycle from concept through to implementation
- Identify problem areas and points of failure and as well as corrective actions.
- An effective team player, with the capability of working independently with minimal supervision under high pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a quality-oriented mind set.
- Develop in-depth system and application knowledge for higher test quality and coverage
- Sound knowledge of WM products E2E
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- 7 to 14 years of Testing experience
- Banking Domain
- Experience in Trading of Wealth Management products
- Test Tools: HP ALM, JIRA, confluence
- UAT, functional testing, Banking, Trading of WM products, HP ALM
- Prior working experience in Japanese stakeholders and users will be plus as some of the client project team are based in Japan
Interested candidates can share their resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 67087429 for further discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd