Senior Technologist (East/ Semiconductor)
• Create plans of action to drive new product wins, revenue and market share growth.
• Research competitive product comparisons to support the sales of new and existing products
• Own customer evaluations to ensure sharp execution so benefits of the results are aligned with customer buying motives and presented in a professional manner
• Ensure and provide the right level of technical and application support during customer qualifications
• Participate in regular business review meetings with the BU leadership team and represent the region/platform in both local and global opportunity reviews
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science, or equivalent in a technical field; Master’s degree favorable;
• Experience in Wet clean, post etch, CMP, Polishing and etch equipment in the semiconductor industry;
• Experience as a formulations / application engineer at a materials or semiconductor equipment company.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16316
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD