NACT Engineering Pte Ltd.| Date Posted: 13-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems or substandard condition to the supervisor.
- Ensure all log books are maintained according to standard operating procedures.
- Perform equipment assembly according to engineering drawings and guidance from engineers.
- Perform cleaning of all parts as per established cleaning procedures.
- Perform pre-assembly activities such as cleaning and lubricating.
- Conduct product testing and performance testing and record the results.
- Perform final checks and adjustments for any defects to ensure high quality products.
- Perform installation, repair, inspection, reassembly, replacing, refitting, and adjusting products as required.
- Order and stock materials and supplies to avoid materials shortages.
- Receive, unload, unpack and transfer materials to different work stations.
- Develop preventive maintenance procedures to avoid any breakdowns and failures.
- Maintain work area to be clean, safe and orderly.
- Relevant qualifications in Electrical, Electronic and Robotics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience
- Independent and initiated
- With a “can do” attitude and ability to innovate around challenges
- Willing to learn new industry techniques
Highlights of working at NACT
- 5 minutes distance to one-north MRT station with many F&B options.
- Competitive compensation package remunerated based on skill and experience.
- High level of autonomy on the job with training opportunities provided for upskilling and learning
- Open culture and collaborative environment
NACT Engineering Pte Ltd.