Senior Technical Support Engineer
TechFount Systems| Date Posted: 13-Aug-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Overall job objectives
- Provide technical input and documentation for development of projects.
- Coordinate with client/vendor in ensuring smooth-flow throughout projects.
- Provide technical solutions in support of sales opportunities.
- To provide Network Repair Management support
- Analytical in solving and troubleshooting customer’s IT network and infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of Servers such as Windows 20016/19 Servers, MS Exchange Server 2016, SharePoint Server.
- Provide technical advice and fault resolution/trouble-shooting during fault escalation
- Able to work and thrive under pressure with tight deadlines and fulfill tasks agreed to the customer.
- Must be familiar with common PC and application software.
- Experience in IT Project Management & good in handling IT Infrastructure Project.
- Sound knowledge of VMware and Hyper V virtualization concepts Virtualization solutions and design highly scalable Common Provisioning Framework
- Skills to architect, design, build, administer, and maintain Linux servers in a cloud environment. (Will be an added advantage)
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by superiors
- Liaise with customers on matters relating to technical support issues
Job requirements / specifications
- Singaporean /PR only
- Minimum 2-3 years Network Support and IT infrastructure experience a must
- Minimum Diploma holder in IT Support and Service Experience.
- Have good cross department communication and relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team to get resolution to client issues
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS.VLAN.L2/L3 switches.
- Experience in network security and security products such as Sophos, CISCO, Fortinet, and Checkpoint.
- Hands-on experience in configuring switches, routers, firewalls including setup, configuration and maintenance.
- Experience in Policies such as Firewall Policies and Network Documentation
- Experience in Microsoft servers, Active Directory is must with administration experience
- Responsible for execution, installation progress & timely delivery of assignments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem solving skills;
- Proactive, flexible and energetic team player
- Possess a positive “can-do” attitude towards work.
- Fluent in English and writing
- Strong analytical ability and able to conceptualize and research technical issues
- Analytical, creative, able to work independently and self-motivated and with good-problem solving skills