Senior Technical Specialist
Concorde Security Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Sep-2020
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Support the team in maintaining of security system equipment which include CCTV, Card Access, Telephony, UPS and other electronics equipment
- Monitoring of hardware and software problem to ensure 100% operational of Command Centre and system
- Provide support and assistance pertaining to network, server and IT infrastructure related matters
- Provide software system trouble shooting and technical support
- Maintain healthy inventory stock list of security equipment and accessories
- Provide solution to incident and issue reported
- Provide end user training whenever necessary
- Assist in security systems upgrading and migration project
- Be able to work and follow up closely on any assigned jobs and projects till completion
Candidates will possess the following:
- Good knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN and server infrastructure
- Able to work as part of an effective team, assisting and supporting team members
- Abie to effectively manage multiple tasks, projects and priorities
- Keen learner, self-motivated team player, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Provide a Valid driver’s license. And able to drive Van.
Candidates can look forward to:
- Rewarding career with a market leader in Security Management Service
- Good career progression with training and guidance from the industry experts.
- A chance to work on advance and exciting Security management SMART technology.
Concorde Security Pte Ltd