Senior Technical Manager
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Develop high-quality project proposal and plan based on the business requirements and available project resources in both English and Mandarin.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within the prescribes budget of resources.
- Track ETA delivery of equipment and services from Telco/Data Centres, Public Cloud Providers and ICT Principles/Distributors.
- Provide regular reports on project progress in both English and Mandarin for stakeholders and management (including non-English speaking counterparts in China) and update schedules on plans when required.
- Serve as an escalation point for any service impacted incidents and help with ad-hoc requests to provide optimal user experience to BU.
- Communicate in Mandarin (both verbally and in writing) with non-English speaking counterparts in China for vendor management, maintenance of documents and to report on project progress.
- Business proficiency (written and spoken) in Mandarin (Min. B3 in 'O' level Chinese or equivalent certifications) to communicate both verbally and in writing with non-English speaking counterparts in China for vendor management, maintenance of documents in Mandarin language and to report on project progress.
- Bachelor's Degree of IT or business discipline.
- Minimum 2 years project management experience in technology preferably in Infrastructure domain.
- Good project management skills and high-quality successful project delivery experiences.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities, and strategic mindset to advise and manage both internal and external partners.
- Good reporting/documentation skills to ensure, timely, clear and concise information flow among all stakeholders. Proficient in Python is an added advantage.
- Possess technical knowledge in network, public cloud, data centre and servers are a plus.
- Result oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to drill down to details to ensure the progression of the respective projects.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario (R2089914)
A License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914