Senior Technical Lead
- Deliver critical projects to leading brands in banking industry
- Contribute to making a positive impact
- Lead and mentor talented professionals
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to IT projects for banking industry clients.
- Managing the application designs, following up with developers and motivating the team to follow best practices at all times.
- Evaluating and providing feedback on functional specifications.
- Providing detailed estimation for development of solutions.
- Managing technical documentations, quality and standards.
- Supervising and contributing to the non-functional testing
- Performing design and code reviews for other team members
- Mentoring junior professionals and contributing to building solid teams
- Documenting design and implementation processes
- Providing level-3 support for applications in production like - analysis and resolution issues as they arise.
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 8 years of relevant experience in web and stand-alone application design & development with Java/JEE technologies in Unix/Linux environment, in banking and finance.
- You have excellent understanding of relational database systems and Hibernate
- You have an excellent understanding & practical experience of Spring Framework (Spring Data, Spring Boot), DevOps implementation and related tools - Git, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Gradle, JMS, WebSphere MQ, Rabitt MQ or Apache Kafka
- You have practical experience of Docker and Kubernetes or Swarm and have worked on system design, development, testing and deployment.
- You have a very good understanding of microservices architecture, event sourcing, CQRS and SDLC, with experience on at least one methodology (Agile, XP, RUP) and practical experience with UML
- You can assess interdependence and impact of a change at application level, can work on complex systems in a challenging international work environment and possess solid knowledge of estimation techniques.
- You are proactive by nature and are willing to work on innovative solutions.
- You understand and respect cultural diversity
- You have a high level of commitment towards the work you deliver and you possess good communication skills (English), in order to manage clients and internal teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd