Senior Technical Engineer ( Valves/ West/ 5 Days )
√ Industry: Industrial Engineering
√ Location: West
√ Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 6pm
√ Good Remuneration Package
- Act as consultant and offer workable solutions to help solve customers’ problems.
- Develop technical solutions in engineering projects from inception to completion.
- Develop strong relationships with customers as a trusted advisor to facilitate engineering solutions by visiting customers regularly, providing pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Participate in technical discussions with the client’s engineering or maintenance teams and address any process or engineering concerns.
- Work with sales teams to interpret customer requirements, deliver solutions and manage customer expectations with the end-goal of sales in mind.
- Be able to think critically and suggest improvements that might lead to cost savings or other client benefits.
- Work with the sales teams and clients to advice and problem-solve during the sales process.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and sales presentations that explain key technical aspects of solutions that will benefit customers and prospects.
- Effectively tailor presentations for customers and special events.
- Conduct technical and/or product training for the sales teams.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing the company’s service standards.
- Communicate and negotiate with Principals/suppliers to bring the best cost-benefits and solutions to customers.
- Possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Have a minimum of 5 years engineering experience in the areas of valves, control valves and steam applications.
- Possess a strong positive attitude towards customer service excellence
- Conduct technical and/or product training to internal and external customers
- Possess Class 3 license with own vehicle will be an advantage
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee
People Profilers Pte Ltd