Senior Technical Engineer / Technical Engineer
Dynasafe Technologies is a leading secure IT infrastructure solutions and services provider. We help our clients build a secure and robust IT infrastructure to drive and support their businesses; and to protect their business-critical information assets.
We bring integrated security solutions to our clients in the Financial, Manufacturing, Telecommunication, and Government Sector.
We are setting up new sales and technical divisions to expand our coverage in Singapore and are currently seeking suitable candidates for the position of:
SENIOR TECHNICAL ENGINEER / TECHNICAL ENGINEER
NETWORK AND SECURITY
- Troubleshooting network issues.
- Able to setup and configure CISCO, HP different series core switches and Access Point (Wireless) such as Aironet / Meraki / HP Aruba and etc.
- Able to propose CISCO, HP Network LAN & WAN design, system configuration and involve in its implementation. Experience with VPN, MPLS, Point to Point connection, SDN Technology, VXLAN.
- Familiar and conversant in Routing, Switching, Wireless, NAC and Proxy.
- Experience in NAC and 802.1x implementation will be added advantage.
- Plan and execute network equipment firmware/ software upgrades.
- Post Project Network Documentation.
- Good understanding and exposure to Network Security.
- Understand latest network/security threats & issues & their mitigating solutions.
- Able to install Windows/ Linux Server OS with hands-on experience on setup and configuration.
- Experience in setup/ migrate Microsoft Office365, Google GSuite, and other SaaS Application.
- Experience in setup/configure VMWare, Exchange Server, SQL and Virtual Server etc. Must have hardware configuration experience, i.e. Server Blade Raid, external backup and NAS Storage setup.
- Experience in HPE Storage, Dell EMC, NetApp and IBM Flash System.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Possess Diploma / Degree in Computer, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Good communication skills are essential
- Be able to work effectively in a team and independently
- Certification in CCNA, CCIE, CCNP, MCSE or other professional certificates other relevant certifications would be advantageous
Working Days: 5 Days a week （Monday to Friday） from 9:00am to 6:00pm
Location: North East (near Macpherson MRT)
Interested candidates please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your expected salary.
Interested candidates, please email your resume with the following information to:
Current and Expected Salary
Notice Period and / or Availability Period
Dynasafe Technologies Pte. Ltd.