Senior Team Leader (Care at Home)
NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Oct-2019
The role of a Senior Team Leader will involve
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
1. Coordination and Matching of Services
- To ensure prompt manpower deployment of home personal care services to Care Associates. To liaise with both Care Associates and Care Coordinators on clients' matters to ensure the care of the clients is not compromised.
- To arrange for reassessment of care plans with clients on a 6-monthly basis. This is to determine if client requires to continue to receive the service
2. Monitoring staff utilization
- To ensure equitable distribution of services scheduled to Care Associates. And maintaining manpower utilization to be at 90% per staff per month.
3. Staff Audit and Competency
- To conduct regular home visits to ensure quality service is being rendered to client
- To ensure effective communication to Care Associates on the necessary guidelines and updating SOPs on a regular basis.
5. Supplies/Equipment Management
- Indent consumables used by CA. Maintain department inventories and records.
6. Admin Support
To provide filing, compiling of service utilization statistics and work with Operations Manager to prepare quarterly report.
7. Home Personal Care Services
- To provide home-based personal services to clients on an ad-hoc basis. The duties as shown:
- Assist in maintenance exercises as prescribed by therapists
- Companionship and recreation activities
- Light grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Medical escort without transport
- Mind stimulating activities (for dementia clients)
- Personal hygiene
- Respite care (Long hours care of min. 9 hrs.)
- Simple meal preparation/ Assist in purchasing of food
- Diploma in any discipline
- Good interpersonal and writing skills
- Good team player and multi-tasker
- Be proficient in English and Mandarin
- Be proficient in computer applications such Microsoft Office
- Experience working in Eldercare/Healthcare Sector will be advantageous
- Relevant experience with at least 3 years of leadership with a team will be advantageous