SENIOR TEACHING AND LEARNING ASSISTANT (Learning Support - Infant School) - Starting in January 2019
We are seeking to employ a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Teaching and Learning Assistant to join a dedicated team of professionals.
The successful applicant will use specialist subject expertise, knowledge of teaching and learning strategies and values of the School to contribute to the learning progress of students in their care, through planning and organising resources, as well as providing support to the children (ages 3 – 7) and their teachers. The role reports to the Head of Learning Support in the Infant School and you would work collaboratively with a Learning Support Teacher.
- Minimum Diploma holder/Degree holder desirable
- Proven experience in Learning Support role
- Experience working with Infant aged children will be an added advantage
- Experience working in an International School environment will be an added advantage
- Excellent command of English, organisation and communication skills essential
- Sound Microsoft Office knowledge; proficient computer usage
- A positive and flexible approach to working with people
- Enthusiastic and mature individuals who enjoy working with students and teachers
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer to “Work at Tanglin” under “Current Job Vacancies (Non-Teaching Positions)” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
5-day week – working hours are from 7.30 am to 3.45 pm with school holidays entitlement. Interested applicants, please email/mail with an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to:
HR Department, Tanglin Trust School Ltd
95 Portsdown Road Singapore 139299
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Closing Date: Thursday, 22 November 2018
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Tanglin Trust School Ltd