Senior Tax Analyst - Pharma MNC
Salary: 6000 - 7500
Duration: till Mid Jul 2021
Working Days & Hours: Office Hour; Monday to Friday
Location: Tuas (pick up at Jurong)
- Collaborate with third party providers on the preparation of tax provision calculations for US GAAP and Local GAAP reporting purposes.
- Assisting with the analysis of direct and indirect tax technical issues that impact relevant legal entities;
- Effectively tracking and managing key enterprise direct and indirect tax risks, including the risk of non-compliance.
- Maintain appropriate supporting documents for direct and indirect tax returns, in accordance with local tax rules and ensuring that a full audit trail is available in the event of an audit.
- Proactively monitoring direct and indirect tax legislation/policy impacting designated subsidiaries, including any potential required changes to processes and the SAP system.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with local tax authorities and advisors.
Interested candidates, do submit your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd