Senior / Talent Sourcing Consultants (2 openings)
As one of the key person for the Staffing team, you will help the company in the following aspects of our business requirements:
A. Primary roles:
1. To perform Account and Sales Management role:
- Identify clients’ manpower needs through regular engagement with them, and propose potential candidates to the clients accordingly
- Visit outsources/insource staffs on a monthly basis to gather feedbacks on their job, welfare, training and career advancement matters.
- Provide the feedbacks received to HR & Finance team for administration, where applicable.
- Meet recruitment sales targets.
2. To conduct recruitments:
- Sourcing and selection of candidates,
- Interviewing of candidates (phone and/or face to face),
- Proposal to Hiring Managers and/or clienteles,
- Carry-out campus recruitment exercises, and
- Participate in Career Fairs; Liaison with Institutions of Higher Learnings.
B. Secondary roles:
1. To provide administrative support duties:
- Preparation of job descriptions,
- Job postings on Job-sites,
- Preparation of staffing quotations and/or proposals,
- Preparation of letter of offer and/or employment letters,
- Hiring of selected candidates and briefing of their job duties, as well as, the HR policies, and
- Coordinate with clients and/or site personnel on candidate’s on-boarding/off-boarding.
2. Support special/ ad-hoc projects, such as the HR systems.
3. Plan company events, annual awards and staff engagement activities.
4. Assist in other business areas as when required (including regional and branch expansions).
5. Projecting the Right Company Values (Thatz Way) to the Clients.
- A Diploma / Degree with at least 3 years of relevant working experience. Those with at least 5 years of relevant experience will be considered for the Managerial role.
- Either IT, Financial Services, Admin, HR or Accounting & Audit, as well as, Recruitment and Sales working experience will be preferred.
- A self-motivated and independent person, as well as, a team player.
- A dynamic, meticulous and resourceful person.
- An excellent people person with good listening, counseling and job matching skills.
- A good communicator with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Reliable and committed in your roles.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
4. Other Benefits
- Sales Commissions
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Career progression
- Subsidized trainings and certifications
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Performance rewards
- Mobile phone allowance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd